Tron Theme by RoLa for UD 2.5 - Droid 1

caseyc

Reaction score
working perfect on my D1 with UD 2.5, had to install with no previous theme though.

caseyc

Reaction score
using clockwork and downloaded on pc then put on phone, i was using redglass theme so i restored a backup from when i first installed ud2.5 with no theme and it worked perfect.

VolDroid

Reaction score
I did give permission to port, however I did not know it was being ported to UD. Which is BOOOOOO!! At any rate, damage is already done.

Don't worry Bro, I won't install your theme or support you after that comment so carry on.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I did give permission to port, however I did not know it was being ported to UD. Which is BOOOOOO!! At any rate, damage is already done.

rolleye0014.gif

beerman1373

Reaction score
using clockwork and downloaded on pc then put on phone, i was using redglass theme so i restored a backup from when i first installed ud2.5 with no theme and it worked perfect.

I also restored the Original ( No Theme ) UD 2.5 and tried to Install from SPR. I will try Clockwork and if not will have to wait till i get home to my laptop and download to PC. Thanks!!

illmatic636

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is all we'll see of this theme on UD. No future updates or improvements. It was fun to have on my phone for about 4 hours. Now what? lol.

caseyc

Reaction score
its running great and looks great on my phone, ill keep it on until a better theme comes along. Thanks to the OP who made the theme and who ported it.

RoLa

Reaction score
Not here to flame, I just didn't know. It's really NBD. I'll keep OP advised on any changes/updates that are made.

kratos

Reaction score
Not here to flame, I just didn't know. It's really NBD. I'll keep OP advised on any changes/updates that are made.

Well, in that case, I am flashing this now! I think this is one of the best (if not the best) themes I have seen.

Thank you,

Kratos

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Don't worry Bro, I won't install your theme or support you after that comment so carry on.

Definently a +1 VolDroid! :) (but is a nice looking theme)

Last edited:

caseyc

Reaction score

Cool. thanks man i love this theme. looks great and is one of my favorites i have ever installed.:icon_ banana:

TinGodz

Reaction score
I don't know UD's history, but I've been running it since 2.1 and will probably never change devs. So the booing UD was uncalled for, but the theme is undoubtedly sweet. Good job to everyone involved in creating and porting the awesome combo that is UD + Tron.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
This theme is pretty awesome! I love the vibrant colors. The only thing I guess I could complain (But don't really want to, haha) is the transparent screen, when typing, where the autospell bar is at. It's hard to read when it is transparent. Other than that, this theme is fantastic. I love the wallpapers RoLa has as well.

beerman1373

Reaction score
My day is complete! Finally got home and downloaded to PC and installed with Clockwork. Waited all day for this and it was worth the wait. Great work, Looks awesome!