Trillian Android Beta

Vypre

Reaction score
Trillian for Android just started their Beta-testing today. Here's a link for those that are interested. I have used this as my IM client for a long time.

Trillian for Android

dancedroid

OP
Vypre

Vypre

Reaction score
definitely welcome. I had problems getting it to log onto all of the individual clients at first. but seems to be up and running fine now. Curious to see how the battery drain maybe.

brochaos

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up. i was on the beta for the initial client like 10 years ago lol

mpax9

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if this IM client has the same issues as the other ones (constantly closing, etc)?

RemyL75

Reaction score
Got it up and running, recognized all my accounts (16 accounts, don't ask lol). It force closed on me a few times, but I still need to play around with it and get used to it.

Luxferro

Reaction score
So far, my first gripe is it needs a notification icon when it is running in the background. I didn't see any options to enable one.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Force closes on me if I stay logged in and have the app running in the background to long.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Riley

Reaction score
Forces closed a lot on my Droid.. Also not sure its connecting to anything I use but facebook.

Teatime

Reaction score
So far it seems to be working well for me. But I can't seem to figure something out. Trillian for the PC can be set to auto log all your chats. Is there any way to get the Trillian App to do the same thing so you have a log of all conversations?

ocdtrekkie

Reaction score
Crashes even worse than Meebo. Mind you, with no version number on the download, they might've fixed it by now, and I'd have no idea.

Reaction score
So far it seems to be working well for me. But I can't seem to figure something out. Trillian for the PC can be set to auto log all your chats. Is there any way to get the Trillian App to do the same thing so you have a log of all conversations?

Apparently they are implementing history into the Android app and you're also supposed to be able to sync logs with the PC app and Android once it is added.

Check out the blog for updates:

Also here is the forum for Trillian for Android.