Tried to root and install rom, now stuck in safestrap?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by mcal24, May 5, 2013.

1. mcal24

mcal24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help me? I can't use my phone. I'm kind of a noob at this, so sorry for that. Right now, when I boot my phone, I can only go to safestrap (it won't boot to the regular phone). It doesn't recognize my sd card, so it says I have 0 mb of free space for roms. I don't really know what to do, is there a way I can just completely factory reset from the safestrap screen? Again sorry, I'm a noob at this.

I don't think the phone can find anything to boot off of. I really don't know but am panicking now.

It won't let me mount my internal or external storage under the mount screen.

2. mcal24

mcal24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The only things I can do after my phone is powered off is go to safestrap or to the boot mode selection menu.

3. GotnFX

GotnFX Active Member

Ratings:
    +32
    I always point people to YouTube. If you search for safe strap you can view videos and see how to use it. Hopefully the link below works..if not do a search. If the video doesn't help, let us know and we'll try to help you out. Atleast, this is a start to help you understand it all..you maybe fine.

4. mcal24

mcal24 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, I figured it out. I just got Matt's utility on my computer then went through ap fastboot to install the stock jelly bean.

Search tags for this page
how to install a rom using safestrap gs3
install su trough safestrap

installed rom on razr max and now wont load

razr frozen on safestrap

safestrap compatible roms droid razr m
safestrap freespace
safestrap razr maxx stuck enabled

safestrap stuck

safestrap stuck on logo

safestrap wont boot