Tried to go from stock 4.1.2 to cyanogenmod failed - noob here

cents

Reaction score
Hey! this is my forst android phone and my first try to use a custom rom so there is a lot I don't know. Ok so I've tried to get CM10 but i got stuck.. the loading screen goes on for ever.. so i went back to stock but I really want CM.
So everything went fine with flashing ClockworkMod Recovery, I check my computer and it sees the device(I used the fastboot devices command)
The problem started when I wanted to place CM to the sdcard because I can't find it so I dindn't know where to put. I just typed adb push "zipfile" /sdcard and it workd but when I tried to install zip from sdcard/choose zip I couldn't find it I only had the option to update sdcard.zip but I dind't do it. That was the first time.
The second time I ended up with C:\Users\adi\Desktop\CM10>adb sideload cm-10.0.0-crespo.zip
sending: 'sideload' 100% (but I dind't do any wipe data)
So then I rebooted and the loading screen stays there forever.. now I got back to stock(I was really scared I thought I've ruined it)
So.. what to do now? Thanks
I'm sorry If I've posted in the wrong place, but I need help please

MR.bean

Reaction score
Hey yo pal which don't use odin to reboot your customs rom . like ics and jelly beanDancingNexusdancedroiddancedroidDancingNexus