Tried to flash the miui phone didnt work.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried flashing the miui app on the regular ud 2.5 (not blacked out applied, just the reg ud)

Didnt take.

I personally hate the thin lettering and transparent dialer on UD...I cant even see it in the daylight. Why the poor choice of dialer?

Other than that...Love this rom.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Which zip did you use? Did it have the PhoneConfig.apk in it?

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah well good for you. I dont have 20/15 vision so small text daylight and transparent and blended with background don’t cut it.

Yes the zip had both phone and configuration apk. As well as a couple unnecessary folders in it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

element192

Reaction score
Yeah well good for you. I dont have 20/15 vision so small text daylight and transparent and blended with background don’t cut it.

Yes the zip had both phone and configuration apk. As well as a couple unnecessary folders in it.

Hey Yakitori, did you ever get this to work? My phone has been disagreeing with the current MIUI builds so I'm interested in going back to UD but I like the MIUI dialer much more than the UD dialer. Thanks.

seang

Reaction score
it is possible to change the font color in the dialer if you open the the dialer, press the menu button, and go into preferences. that may help you.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Didny try again yet but I will...and ill post back. I believe it is onyx incall phone