Tried the ZeusDroid Desire ROM

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
I'm new here (and to forums in general) but I flashed the Desire ROM Alpha Release last night temporarily and loved it. I went back to my previous ROM just because I wanted to ask a couple of questions before I decided to keep it.

What exactly is partitioning my SD card? And is there a specific way to do it depending on what ROM I have or could I just use ROM Manager?

Will ZeusDroid Have a spot here? Just asking because I find it alot easier keeping up with updates on this site.

Anybody else try it?

Am I posting in the right section?

chron12

Reaction score
Just use rom manager to partition it. It worked fine for me just make sure to back up your sd card on the computer because it will erase everything. Or another way is I believe they have a script that will keep your data on your sd card. And yes the desire ROM is pretty sweet I flash to it every now and then to mess around with it and I love it but I don't use it as my every day ROM because theres still to many bugs. Hope this helps!

OP
C

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
So I used ROM manager to partition my sd card. I just chose the highest settings for the swap and such. What should I do now? Currently I'm running ultimate droid v10 but I plan to change that soon.

OP
C

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
With the zeusdroid rom you can't receive calls while 3g is on but you can make them. Turn off 3g and the phone works fine as far as I know.

Last edited: