Tried rooting but no luck...

Njn92

Reaction score
I have tried rooting the fascinate ten times today thorough ly going through the steps with no luck telling me I'm not connected..anyone else have this problem? Help!?

Sent from the samsung fascinate.

msmith198025

Reaction score
I have tried rooting the fascinate ten times today thorough ly going through the steps with no luck telling me I'm not connected..anyone else have this problem? Help!?

Sent from the samsung fascinate.

What method did you use?
I used z4root on my Samsung Showcase (cell souths version of the Fascinate) and it worked within minutes.
It shows as being compatible with all Galaxy S phones, so should work for you as well.

justin090435

Reaction score
i just used z4root about 20 min ago on my fascinate to root it, tookk a couple mintes..... literally one click... you can find it by simply googling z4root apk...... and selecting the link that takes you to megaupload

Rogue27

Reaction score
You should use the how to root samsung fascinate instructions at androidcentral.com. there is even a youtube video that will walk through the process with for that site

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
N

Njn92

Reaction score
Android central didn't work...it wouldnt connect to dirkks rom.. Ill try z4..!

OP
N

Njn92

Reaction score
Got it for some reason my files weren't extracting right..anyways I used android centrals root worked like butter