1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tried a new kernel, phone became unresponsive. Next step?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by NeoandGeo, Jul 29, 2010.

1. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo New Member

I have Bugless Beast 0.4 running great on my Moto Droid, I tried ChevyNo1-1.0Ghz-lowV-7slot-update.zip but after a day or so and a scheduled reboot, my phone went into a boot loop, and when it finally came back up, had a red light, and said connect to charger. Phone was unusable.

My question, what would be the next logical step kernel wise to try? I really like the speed and responsiveness of 1GHZ.

Thanks
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

If you can't get it to boot normally, reboot into recovery, mount options, enable usb mass storage, d/l a new kernal, flash it, repeat if needed
  3. ViciousCircle

ViciousCircle Android Addict Premium Member

Maybe give MV a try. You could also try ULV, but I'd think MV would be the next to try.
  4. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo New Member

I've already restored and all of that and running back great with the 800mhz kernel. :) But I will keep the reflash in mind, would be quicker than a full restore.

I'll give the MV a try.
  5. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy New Member

Beat me to it!
  6. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo New Member

Neither the ULV or the MV seemed to work. At least 800mhz works like a charm though.