Trident Cyclops?

hood

Reaction score
I have heard good things about the case but I don't own one so I am just going by from what I've heard.http://amzn.to/hMGFlM

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fascinateme33

Reaction score
I just got the black/green Trident..ordered from ebay..24.99..really like it. Better than otterbox. Look is Fab! Fit is great! Easy to put on and remove. I need extra protection for my job environment though. And don't like my phone holstered. I like carrying in front Jean pocket and can with the Trident. . I especially like the look, had a hard time settling on color, so many good ones to choose from. Its not real bulky in my opinion.. , and it comes on and off easier than otter, slips right in place, and its a nice tight fit. Had to take off my realook screen protector, which I loved, but oh well. I dropped my fascinate a couple time on hard floor with a rubberized cover from Vzw, luckily no damage..with the Trident, i have not to worry, the grips are super and even if i do drop..it would have to be quite the collision to hurt the prize inside! So this is my 4th different cover that I've tried and I think this is a keeper.