Trident case holder

apl3

Reaction score
Is anyone using the trident case for the phone. I am trying to figure out if this works with the car dock but when I call them up at Tridentcases.com no one seems to know.

norcal1900

Reaction score
Is anyone using the trident case for the phone. I am trying to figure out if this works with the car dock but when I call them up at Tridentcases.com no one seems to know.

Wow what a sick ass case I like the red alot thanks for the post maby I will buy and find out.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

acoers

Reaction score
nope never heard of it before, i got the otterbox. this one needs port covers on it for me to consider.

jpblock82

Reaction score
Otterbox here too... top notch in every way!

norcal1900

Reaction score
nope never heard of it before, i got the otterbox. this one needs port covers on it for me to consider.

Yah but u can't use the car dock with an otterbox

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
Bought one

Well I purchased one I should have it in a few days. I have an extended battery in my Otterbox that fits, so I assume it would fit the Trident. I will post my comments when it arrives.

jpblock82

Reaction score
No need for a car dock... I use a teleporter ;)

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
Well I got the red Trident for my Droid. If you want port covers for the hdmi or usb it doesnt have it. That said the power button has its own cover so does the volume same as the Otterbox. Overall I like the trident it looks way cooler is red. Construction wise the case seems to be a better construction than the Otterbox. Final point is did I mention, It looks way cooler than the Otterbox. I give this case two thumbs up. Oh it doesnt fit the car dock but neither does the otterbox.

OP
A

apl3

Reaction score
It fits the same as the Otterbox. The extended battery fits the otterbox without the cover on or if you cut out the back cover for the battery. The Trident is exactly the same as the Otterbox for fit. When I had the Otterbox on my phone I did'nt use the cover for the extended battery. The trident is exactly the same fit so right now I am not using the battery cover. I could modify the cover to get it to fit but have not got around to it yet.