Trick or Treat?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by liquidzgrl, Oct 19, 2010.

1. liquidzgrl

liquidzgrl Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG] Limited Time:Get them before they're gone!
    Happy Halloween everyone!

I have included 3 boot animations for you to choose from for Halloween. The two with previews are suitable for any age.

The one without a preview is just too awesome not to share but sorry no preview.

You've gotta try that one out to see it for yourself sorry. One warning on the one without the preview, please do not spoil it for anyone else and share the surprise I have made for you to enjoy and also it is meant for adults only. I will not be held responsible for any negative outcomes. Please exercise caution and play that boot animation when you are able to focus on watching and without young eyes around. :) The animation without the preview will be limited for download so get it while it's here as I am not sure how long I will include it.

Also, to the LESS THAN 10 people that have donated THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH I really appreciate anything that anyone is able to offer or help with even if it's as small as $0.50, every donation helps.

Please rate my thread and give me feedback. Also, if you are able to donate and like my work thanks in advance. And to those of you who would like to donate and just cannot, I appreciate the thought that you would like to even if you can't as I know LiQuID and I are not the only ones struggling.

If you need instructions on how to install my animations please refer to my other thread title My New Boot Animations.

Simply Click the preview you wish to download and you will be automatically redirected to the download.

For the one without the preview click here:DOWNLOAD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, here's a few wallpapers I made Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. white_ash143

white_ash143 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol @ number 3... sound would make it so much more fun.

3. carolindaj

carolindaj New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Your work is really good and very suitable for halloween.

4. christim

christim DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for these...especially for one of my favorite holidays!

5. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yey Halloween! I am going to Salem Mass for the Halloween weekend. That place really knows how to rock the holiday better than anywhere. Imagine a small town close off all its roads and hundreds of people dressed up in crazy outfits... can't wait!

6. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You should see the Halloween Parade in West Hollywood.....My gawd.....

7. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +204
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Im not the artist, just 2 I found on Zedge I liked. :D

My 2 halloween wallpapers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +204
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    To bad your not going a little earlier:

Next month's Weekend of The Witch is November 12-14. Our very special group vacation getaway to Salem to explore the wonderful and mystical world of Witches and Magic is a truly unforgettable weekend with fellow friends and fans. The weekend adventure is open to all ages, and is ideal for couples, families and single travelers. We select this weekend after the Halloween hoopla has passed, and our group gets V.I.P. treatment.

The November 12-14, 2010 weekend includes hotel accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights, admissions into all the attractions and fear-filled fun only a tour with fellow fans can provide. There will be time set aside for shopping and exploring and private paranormal investigations. Cost is $499.00 per person complete per person based on double occupancy. Meals and travel to & from Salem are not included.

Our tour of Salem includes visits to The House of the Seven Gables, which inspired Nathanial Hawthorne's classic novel of the same name, and to The Witch House, home of Judge Jonathan Corwin. Relive the witch trials of 1692 with a visit to The Witch Dungeon Museum. There will be two moon-lit night-time tours of Salem filled with history, and maybe even a few ghost sightings along the way. Amidst all the history, enjoy some fun-filled & fear-filled excitement & scares with admissions to whatever area haunted attractions are open, like Frightmare Factory. Also included is one of the world's greatest Monster Museums, Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery. We fit in as much as possible over the 3 days/2 nights.

Here is a review of one of our past Salem adventures: Click here: Weekend of the Witch travel report. Please check it out. And please join us - we still have space for you, and you'll have a great time!
    Best Witches!

Search tags for this page

treat yourself to some tricky fun with the happy meal app

trick or treat br droids