Trexcell 3500mah $17.00 on Amazon

mkopp88

Reaction score
I saw this on Amazon and I ordered it. I should get it next week.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

awdwhip

Reaction score
I saw this on Amazon and I ordered it. I should get it next week.

Sounds too good to be true. Let us know how it goes, though. Good luck!

Edit: Did you read the 4 reviews prior to making your purchase? You might get what you pay for...

Last edited:
OP
M

mkopp88

Reaction score
I received the battery today and the battery cover has all the antenna parts and 4g works with it. I already have the HTC extended battery and I expect about the same performance.

nesler

Reaction score
I've been eyeballing that battery for quite a while, but bought a battery from elsewhere. The battery is great, but the door lacks the antenna (it has the contacts, but no antenna), so while 3G works, 4G doesn't.

I may have to buy that battery...

OP
M

mkopp88

Reaction score
On my first day fully charged it lasted longer than the HTC extended. The battery door is thicker than the HTC and wont work with a HTC extended battery but the HTC cover will work with the battery. Over all I am pleased with it and I recommend it.

m1ckDELTA

Reaction score
Another vote for a performance update.

It's good to know the HTC extended back will work with this battery. I have the extened battery that I bought on the day and along with the stock battery I can get about 10 hours of heavy 3G use. I'm hoping that another extended battery will give me about the same battery life with 4G.

This is my first smartphone and I got a good price on it before the end of Verizon's unlimited data plan on July 7th. A good enough price that I wouldn't freak out about replacing it with the Bionic if it ever gets released.

OP
M

mkopp88

Reaction score
Today I got about 10 hours from with what I would say is very heavy use. 1 hour of watching and listening to MLB at bat, 4 hours of slacker and tremble outdoors during my bike ride, and several phone calls and about 30 texts.

OP
M

mkopp88

Reaction score
Yea I do, one day ill take the plunge

trapperjohn61

Reaction score
Today I got about 10 hours from with what I would say is very heavy use. 1 hour of watching and listening to MLB at bat, 4 hours of slacker and tremble outdoors during my bike ride, and several phone calls and about 30 texts.

Hi,
This was with the trexcell.
What would you of gotten in the same scenario with the HTC extended?
Thanks,
Bryan

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
I sit in court heavily using my phone and I get 6 hrs and leave at 40% on my stock battery on 3g... Rooted running liquid.