1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

trasferring photos from Gallery to SD Card

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by johnnybv, Jan 25, 2010.

1. johnnybv

johnnybv New Member

I have an app that copies all my photos from my Droid to my computer hard drive and my email address. Works great, except that there is not a feature that allows me to selectively copy photos, so each time I use the app, ALL my photos stored in my Droid get copied. However, the photos from my SD cards are unaffected. So I figure if I clean out my photos from my Droid memory to my SD card, then the only photos in the memory will be those that I have just taken, but not yet copied with my app.

It seems like it ought to be easy to transfer files from the Droid to the SD card, but I can't figure it out. Any ideas?
  2. skgilham

skgilham New Member

Ive been wondering the same thing. I was told pictures automatically save to the SD card? Apparently not on mine, or yours. Has anyone else had this problem? did you find a way to transfer pictures from phone memory to SD card or an App that does it?
  3. Flomaster

Flomaster Premium Member Premium Member

my photos and video taken with the DROID are stored in the SDcard in a folder called "camera" they do not get stored on the phone...

-=Jason=-
Search tags for this page
android gallery save to sd card
android gallery to sd card

backup gallery to sd card android

copy android gallery to sd card
copy gallery to sd card
galleri supported sd card
gallery to sd card android
how to backup android gallery to sd card
how to copy gallery to sd card

how to save gallery to sd card