Transparent LockScreen for UD 9.8

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by GodfatherIP, Apr 7, 2010.

1. GodfatherIP

GodfatherIP Member

Ratings:
    +0
    On my previous rom I used a transparent lock screen (the one with 3x3 buttons but the buttons were all set to be totally transparent). I used a MM from xda to set it up: the 3rd post from the bottom on page 3 has an attachment called clear_lock.zip which is what I used
    [Morph or Flash] Pervert Power [03-29] - Page 3 - xda-developers

Unfortunately this MM does not seem to work on UD 9.8. Is the framework-res.apk different in this rom from other 2.1 roms? Is there any way that someone could edit this MM to work for UD 9.8? I really liked having the clear lock screen; it shows of the wallpaper and other people don't even know what to do to unlock your phone.

When I ran it normally it just caused the system to reboot during the MM install and no changes seem to have been made. I then tried to copy my framework-res.apk to the sd card and changed the MM .thm file to edit the copy on the sd card and then after running the new MM theme I pushed framework-res.apk back to /system/framework/ but this just caused me to get stuck on the moto M screen so I had to do a nandroid restore to get things up and running again. Any help on getting this lockscreen running on UD 9.8 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. GodfatherIP

GodfatherIP Member

Ratings:
    +0