Transparent apps...what's missing ?

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Hero and black check~ quick question...ive never used handcent.... can i delete my mms.apk and be fine?
Sent from my MOTOROLA using DroidForums App

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hero and black check~ quick question...ive never used handcent.... can i delete my mms.apk and be fine?
Sent from my MOTOROLA using DroidForums App

I'm not a hundred percent certain but I font think you can delete mms with out having some sort of issues. I could be wrong though

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JustJack1235

Reaction score
So then question..... i have heard soooooo many rumors of double notifications when a sms is recieved when using Handcent.... how do i prevent that

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So then question..... i have heard soooooo many rumors of double notifications when a sms is recieved when using Handcent.... how do i prevent that
Just turn notifications off in the settings of whatever you dont want...I use hand cent just for the pop up and turn notifications off and have no issues

decalex

Reaction score
Turn it off in mms settings or handcent?

Turn it off in native mms/sms app, so when a text comes in ---> it goes only to Handcent, rather than both apps grabbing it.

Ya, I wouldn't delete the mms app. I'm on a Samsung(bloatsung) device, but as stated above, I'm pretty sure it causes probs. The mmssms.db file stores all of your messages regardless if using handcent or the mms app, so that could be a reason.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
On the old FB found one more small issue~

Attachments

• snap20110318_152130.png
    snap20110318_152130.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 230

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Oh no...i hope this forum hasnt been abandoned....:-( these are the best transparant apps out there. They are the most complete~

jatx2wne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh no...i hope this forum hasnt been abandoned....:-( these are the best transparant apps out there. They are the most complete~

Certainly not abandoned, I completely forgot about the google search will post tonight for sure, mine is themed for something I'm working on would just the stock images suffice

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Lol! Thank god! Everyones been silent since the new phones have come out. I got worried. Whatever u have works. I have some drawables i can plug in from a theme im running. Thank you!

Any word on Pistol Pete? I miss my facebook guru!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
not worried here

Im still loving my DroidX and still mess with my D1. I like to toy just to pass the time.

Im sure all these apps will work on newer phones. I know I put a few things on my freinds rooted Nexus S if he didn't have to switch to at&t for work he's still be using it. I tried getting it going on at&t but with no 4g there 3g network sucks. Anyone interrested in the NS prerooted with latest android on it. 2.3.4 is currently on his. Not sure what he wants but I was going to list it on ebay for him soon. I know prerooted with this os they are going high right now.

anyways you get my point about the widgets working well on newer handsets is all.