Transition MODS for 012.3

jellybean420

Reaction score
Does this work on 11.26.1 or is it just on the latest? I would love to have these!

No that's why this thread is labeled 12.3 lol. You better off switching anyways the newest build is pretty sweet.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jellybean420

Reaction score
Does this work on 11.26.1 or is it just on the latest? I would love to have these!

No that's why this thread is labeled 12.3 lol. You better off switching anyways the newest build is pretty sweet.

Wow, thanks lol I don't know how I miss these things sometimes.

All good. Just switch to the newest its well worth it. Been running smooth since its release.

tu3218

Reaction score
I want too but I flashed 11.26 the night before 12.3 came out and I had to set that up from a wipe, and I'm guessing I also have to wipe for 12.3?

jellybean420

Reaction score
I want too but I flashed 11.26 the night before 12.3 came out and I had to set that up from a wipe, and I'm guessing I also have to wipe for 12.3?

Yea but I use titanium backup to restore my stuff. They say not too but I've had zero problems doing it. Just watch what you restore.

tu3218

Reaction score

Yea but I use titanium backup to restore my stuff. They say not too but I've had zero problems doing it. Just watch what you restore.

Does 12.3 reinstall apps automatically? When I flashed 11.26, I installed all my apps with my backup pro and then like 10 minutes all my apps started to install through the auto restore even though I already restored them.

xformulax

Reaction score
use the built in MIUI backup... that's what it's there for... i used that for 11.26 to 12.3 just for the app portion, and it worked great.

tu3218

Reaction score
use the built in MIUI backup... that's what it's there for... i used that for 11.26 to 12.3 just for the app portion, and it worked great.

oh yeah I forgot about that..when I had one of the first builds of miui, they said to not use miui backup. I guess its all good now. Does that back up the same way titanium backup or mybackup pro works or does it do anything else special?

xformulax

Reaction score

oh yeah I forgot about that..when I had one of the first builds of miui, they said to not use miui backup. I guess its all good now. Does that back up the same way titanium backup or mybackup pro works or does it do anything else special?

i dont know, but it kept configuration settings for apps that i never imagined it would actually save.

as long as you make a full rom backup to fall back on, it doesnt hurt to try the miui backup and see how it behaves.

bstealthy

Reaction score
Will this work with 12.11 going forward? Anybody tested this yet?

edit: didn't work had to flash my backup

Last edited:

publicanimal

Reaction score
Last edited:

publicanimal

Reaction score
Oh that's bonus! You rock! thank you -

No problem! It was surprisingly easy to do. I wasn't sure if it would work but I tested them all and they work great. Too bad I didn't post a few minutes earlier, would've saved you some grief from testing the old ones, as you learned, they don't work with 12.11.