Transition Animations 5.2

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by gibsonlp223, Mar 27, 2011.

1. gibsonlp223

gibsonlp223 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Maybe there's an obvious answer to this, but how do you change the transition animations? I'm not really into the flipping stuff. Otherwise excellent rom, ChevyNo1 has really outdone himself here.

2. erox76

erox76 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im assuming your are using adwlauncher ex in that case press menu/adwsettings/ general behavior/animation and effect..
    its not a rom issue its your launcher

3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    I am not entirely sure about changing them since I do now know what exactly you are looking for but you could always try the app from the market called anim mod if you are just looking for different animations. It costs I believe like $.99 and it has several styles of animations to chose from.

Now if you just didnt want any animations, and I am sorry if this is way too obvious, but you could always just disable animations in your display settings.

4. gibsonlp223

gibsonlp223 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    No I want animations, I'm just looking for the stock ones.

5. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Unfortunately I am not running SS anymore, it was an excellent rom but had to switch so I dont remember if there is anything in his settings sorry. There are a few things you could do but I unfortunately am on my way to bed very soon due to having inventory in only a few short hours. If you dont get it sorted out I will help you try something out tomorrow once I get out of work.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful tonight.

6. EAK

EAK Member

Ratings:
    +1
    menu>settings>Display>animations

7. virtualhuman

virtualhuman Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I asked Chevy about this and he replied that he intentionally changed it so that the rotation on the horizontal axis is no longer removed by selecting "Some animations". I also really dislike this rotation as it gives me a bit of a headache, especially when it's on a white background in a dark environment. Unfortunately, the only way for now to get rid of it (except maybe buying the app posted above, which I have no experience with so I can't speak to that) is to select no animations from the settings menu posted above.

Chevy said he'd look into bringing back an option to remove this without having to get rid of all animations, and it's currently listed as item #9 in the Bug List thread, though it isn't really a bug since it was an intentional change.

Hope it helps to know Chevy's looking into it anyway. We're really lucky that Chevy pays so much attention to our feedback! :rating10:

Search tags for this page

change android transition animations

change transition animation android
change transition animations android
how to change the transition animation on s3
how to change transition animation in android
nexus 4 mod animation e transition