Transformers The Last Knight: Reviews

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Saw the movie this past week and the exhaustion of the movie is truly on my face. I tried to avoid any possible spoilers in case someone is looking forward to the movie.

Those that saw it what were your thoughts (minus the spoilers)?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
In general I like the transformer movies and will most likely see this one when it is released on dvd. The only think I don't like about them is once they start fighting, it is hard to tell the difference between the autobots and decepticons so I never knew who to root for :)

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In general I like the transformer movies and will most likely see this one when it is released on dvd. The only think I don't like about them is once they start fighting, it is hard to tell the difference between the autobots and decepticons so I never knew who to root for :)
I will give them that, they did a much better job so you can see the action and robots fighting.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Honestly, ****, I hated it. I'm a big fan of the franchise only because my son loves it so much. So, ****, we own all the movies.
Hated it. Easily, the worst of the 5. Hated the Optimus story. What a lame play to make some trailers that would get the kids all hopped up to see it. ****.
Megatron. Again? Working with the humans? ****.
I get it, he's a franchise star, but...working with the humans? Again? And ****....some of the things that happened...yea. I can get behind suspending s little belief but...come on. ****.
And I can forgive the occasional swear word here and there's but ****....I encourage anyone going to see it to count the s*hit. Seriously. It seemed like they were saying it just to say it. I get it...these movies are for adults, too, that grew up with the franchise. The others movies have occasional swear words, and that's ok. But this was just way over the top. Like they were saying ****...just to say the word.
Good riddance Michael Bay.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Honestly, ****, I hated it. I'm a big fan of the franchise only because my son loves it so much. So, ****, we own all the movies.
Hated it. Easily, the worst of the 5. Hated the Optimus story. What a lame play to make some trailers that would get the kids all hopped up to see it. ****.
Megatron. Again? Working with the humans? ****.
I get it, he's a franchise star, but...working with the humans? Again? And ****....some of the things that happened...yea. I can get behind suspending s little belief but...come on. ****.
And I can forgive the occasional swear word here and there's but ****....I encourage anyone going to see it to count the s*hit. Seriously. It seemed like they were saying it just to say it. I get it...these movies are for adults, too, that grew up with the franchise. The others movies have occasional swear words, and that's ok. But this was just way over the top. Like they were saying ****...just to say the word.
Good riddance Michael Bay.

I feel like that is the sentiment. In all seriousness the transformers prime cartoon that came on cartoon Network (and can now be seen on Netflix) was a much better adaption and story arc. Despite it being a cartoon I was more frightened of Megatron in that cartoon than the movie version. They even did the story arc (currently shown in the last Knight) much better.

Despite the cartoon having it's own goofy moments it managed to still find a way to even managed to show more mature children characters than what this movie did.

Yeah I'm far from recommending this to even the most hardcore of Michael Bay fans.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wahlberg is much better actor then LaBeouf, glad they fixed that mistake. Bumble bee seemed to be a star of this movie.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I didn't dislike Sam. I did dislike how he was written out or not written out.

bhermance

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG TributeHD
Saw the movie this past week and the exhaustion of the movie is truly on my face. I tried to avoid any possible spoilers in case someone is looking forward to the movie.

Those that saw it what were your thoughts (minus the spoilers)?
I loved it. But the fighting is sometimes too quick to see who is who with the bots. LOL