Transformers Boot Animation Droid X (working demo)

cullenisprime

Reaction score
First time poster here. I am working on a boot animation for the Droid X that features a clip from the 1986 animated movie of Optimus Prime blasting some Decepticons before his battle with Megatron.

Just have to fix a few things before I release it for download. I am trying to add audio but am having a problem. I load the audio file into the /data/local/ folder (as an mp3 file) but it doesnt seem to play. Can anyone help? Here is a video of the boot animation:

[video=youtube;4uo4_q7NfJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uo4_q7NfJs"]YouTube - Droid X Transformers Boot Animation(Optimus Prime)[/video]

still have a little tweaking to do with frame rate and stuff... and the music in the video is just for youtube. its not the audio for the boot animation

chikibabe

Reaction score
Can't help you there but just wanted to say that looks pretty neat :)

First time poster here. I am working on a boot animation for the Droid X that features a clip from the 1986 animated movie of Optimus Prime blasting some Decepticons before his battle with Megatron.

Just have to fix a few things before I release it for download. I am trying to add audio but am having a problem. I load the audio file into the /data/local/ folder (as an mp3 file) but it doesnt seem to play. Can anyone help? Here is a video of the boot animation:

YouTube - Droid X Transformers Boot Animation(Optimus Prime)

still have a little tweaking to do with frame rate and stuff... and the music in the video is just for youtube. its not the audio for the boot animation

OP
C

cullenisprime

Reaction score
Thanks. I have beeen searching high and low.. Nothing seems to be working. Altho I did get some sound right before the phone boots to the lock screen

OP
C

cullenisprime

Reaction score
Hate to rain on your parade but it is possible and has been done. Seems to be a little trickier on the Droid X

[video=youtube;ThIx_X7KL-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThIx_X7KL-E[/video]