Transformer Prime Gets Benchmarked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
transformer-prime-antutu3.jpg

If these new benchmarks are to be believed, then the upcoming Transformer Prime from Asus will be ridiculously powerful indeed. The Quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered Android tablet blasted through the AnTuTu benchmark with a score that almost hit 11,000! To put it in perspective, that's over twice as fast as the previous Tegra processor. If these marks are indicative of any level of real-world performance, then Asus and NVIDIA could have a real hit on their hands. What do you think?

Source: TransformerForums via Engadget

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
W:blink:W

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks like it has twice the Ram and twice the CPU, but everything else is the same. Interesting that the Galaxy SII has a faster SD write than the Galaxy Nexus. I thought both of them had internal storage.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wowza

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Damn beat me to it. I'm hoping the Padphone has quad core as well. I'm eyeing it as my next phone.

Doh....Forgot about the padphone. When is that due out, because maybe I'll hock my Nexus to subsidize the retail cost.

xCaldazar

Reaction score
Interesting that the Galaxy SII has a faster SD write than the Galaxy Nexus. I thought both of them had internal storage.

That is what I noticed and thought as well...

I was hoping for impressive read and write for the Galaxy Nexus with its reported non removable memory.

lobo13

Reaction score
That benchmark is really impressive. Though I am not too sure on the Graphics portion of that test. It looks the same as all other phones/tablets. Still, I am more than likely getting this as my tablet.

Jonas

Reaction score
I love the fact that this thing is called the transformer and it has a keyboard thats built for it. Those make it very unique for me, and I realize those are absolutely horrible reasons to buy a product, but I know this thing is competitive with the Xoom 2, so I am willing to bet it might outsell it too.