Transfers from old phone

cjkellyjr

Reaction score
I am about to buy a Droid. However, I'm concerned about transferring contacts, calendar and memos from my old Treo to the Droid. I did a search on the FAQs forum but it turend up nothing.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are using Gmail everything will transfer when you add your Google account to your Droid, If not, I believe the good folks at the VZW store can assist your with the transfer.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am about to buy a Droid. However, I'm concerned about transferring contacts, calendar and memos from my old Treo to the Droid. I did a search on the FAQs forum but it turend up nothing.

Welcome to the forum, cjkellyjr! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Here's a little welcome gift for you:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid/1657-transferring-contacts-palm-treo.html

Hope you enjoy your time here! :welcome:

OP
C

cjkellyjr

Reaction score
Transferring calendar from Treo

Thenk you for the info on transferring my contacts from my Treo, now how about my appointment calendar and memos?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check the last post in the link that AnneDroid provided. I believe it addresses calendar, memo (notes), and tasks
Mike