1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

transferring pics

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lucky, Aug 2, 2010.

1. lucky

lucky New Member

I have pics stored on the device memory and not on the card. How do I import those to my PC?
  2. Tony07737

Tony07737 New Member

I have uploaded pictures from the Droid to picasa then down to the PC. That works pretty well for me.
    Of course you could try either tether or the Motorola phone tools that allows you to exchange pics as well. But for me tether stopped working months ago and a visit to a verizon store and 3 support sessions with Motorola didn't help so I gave up after Motorola blew me off.
  3. Tony07737

Tony07737 New Member

I have uploaded pictures from the Droid to picasa then down to the PC. That works pretty well for me.
    Of course you could try either tether or the Motorola phone tools that allows you to exchange pics as well. But for me tether stopped working months ago and a visit to a verizon store and 3 support sessions with Motorola didn't help so I gave up after Motorola blew me off.