Transferring Pics from Digital Camera to Droid without a computer

RodneyM

Reaction score
What has anyone found to be the best way to transfer photos from a digital camera (in my case a Sony with a memory stick pro duo in it) to the Droid without using a computer. I'll be on vacation in a few months and want to be able to upload pics taken with the Sony to my Picassa account using the Droid. Any suggestions?

:icon_eek:

smrivera80

Reaction score
Wow, that's a great question. Honestly, I don't think there would be away; there would have to be some kind of transfer from the camera to the computer. From there, the pictures could be emailed to the phone...but then, you wouldn't need to do that, you'd be able to upload them directly from the computer. Unless the camera has some type of capability for transferring photos over the air, a USB cable would need to be in the equation somewhere...

:confused:

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What has anyone found to be the best way to transfer photos from a digital camera (in my case a Sony with a memory stick pro duo in it) to the Droid without using a computer. I'll be on vacation in a few months and want to be able to upload pics taken with the Sony to my Picassa account using the Droid. Any suggestions?

:icon_eek:
not possible. take pics with your droid if you want to upload.