Transferring Music to your DINC2

micjmac

Reaction score
What would you guys say is the easiest way to load music on to the DINC2? All my music is in iTunes, and I'm not sure how I should approach this since I am new to Android phones. It seems like they offer Vcast as a media equivalent of iTunes, or should I just mount the phone as a hard disc and move the files over that way (assuming you can)? Then there is the whole hassle of naming the albums/tracks...

joemustang

Reaction score
I've been using winamp. It pulls music off of iTunes and then syncs it to your phone. I can't figure out though how to get the playlist to transfer over though.

Yes you mount your phone as a hard disk when it gives you the list if options when you plug your phone in.

rumblee1

Reaction score
I use isyncr and isyncr Wifi. Easy as pie.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Billmelater

Reaction score
I like to control what gets put on the phone and not leave it to a syncing process. So I use FileExpert app on the phone which can make the phone act as an ftp server (other file managers do this as well). Then I use Fireftp add-on to firefox to connect to the phone and move music and photos back and forth.

nikecar

Reaction score
What would you guys say is the easiest way to load music on to the DINC2? All my music is in iTunes, and I'm not sure how I should approach this since I am new to Android phones. It seems like they offer Vcast as a media equivalent of iTunes, or should I just mount the phone as a hard disc and move the files over that way (assuming you can)? Then there is the whole hassle of naming the albums/tracks...

I mounted it as a diskdrive and then dropped my music over. worked fine for me. It was more of a pain to get my old LG ringtones off, so I used Bitpim to do that. Then I created a ringtones folder and put them there.

works fine so far. Extra step I know though compared to my iPod.

penshockeyfan

Reaction score
I use Winamp and it transfers great. Got rid of itunes years ago. My Sansa fuse is great.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums