Transferring music from an app to computer?

JessIsSemperFi

Reaction score
My problem is I am trying to move downloaded music on a music app that I use to my computer. Is there a way to do that? I don't see any of the songs under the "music" app that already comes on the phone. All songs are under my downloaded app. I don't see an option under the downloaded app to save downloaded music to a specific location. I'm confused! Somebody please help me!

REMilk

Reaction score
Not sure of your question. There are many ways!

1. If you want to download music from your Droid 3 to your PC, you can connect the USB cable and use file explorer or use an App like Air Droid and move it through a web interface;
2. If you use Google Music or the Amazon MP3 app, you can move the music to their cloud storage and then to your PC.

I am sure there are more methods.

If you are asking about the storage locations, you can put music in My Music 9 or similarly named folder. I think you can select the storage locate that you want to use. I have mine pointed to folders on the external SD card,

Good luck,
Bob

rvcjew

Reaction score
What app did you use to get the music? It is probably in a subfolder of the Android folder on your sdcard