1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Transferring files to phone from computer

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by som3on3_10, Dec 3, 2010.

1. som3on3_10

som3on3_10 New Member

I am trying to access my phone using my computer to put music and videos on there and am not having any luck. I changed the phone to mass storage, connect the phone via USB, and pull down the notification bar so that I can mount the memory card. After all that is done, I see the phone under My Computer in windows explorer, I try to explore and get the following message "G:\ is not accessible. The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error." What gives?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  2. cizzlingeast

cizzlingeast New Member

i have got samsung corby and i am founding problem with my videos in you tube.......how to install flash player in corby?
  3. som3on3_10

som3on3_10 New Member

Anyone?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  4. TheDigitalWave

TheDigitalWave New Member

When I want to save info to the SD card on my Fasinate, I use Media Sync and the USB mode. (Settings / USB Settings / USB Mode / Media Sync). Then when I plug the phone into my Windows7 laptop and the AutoPlay window appears, I select "Open device to view files using Windows Explorer". I can then navigate to any folder on the card. Hope this helps.
Search tags for this page

how do u copy files from computer to a samsung sch-i500

how to download music from phone to computer

sch-i500 how do i transfer music to my pc