Transferring contacts from blackberry to droid

Discussion in 'Droid X FAQ' started by ultrastigi, Sep 3, 2010.

1. goracer

goracer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you don't transfer your phone contacts from your SIM to your :blackberry: then they will not transfer and sinc to your :motdroidvert:. It will only transfer emails. AS I said, I went through the same thing.

No, you can not access or use appworld if you don't have service + internet on BB.

If you had yahoo app installed then BB software will transfer to yahoo email. You can then setup you yahoo email on DX and sync.

If you have outlook (will not work with 2010 or 64 bit) then you can export and/or sync to outlook, then you can import to google.

2. goracer

goracer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I went to a large corporate verizon store. Had to wait a half hour. The guy wanted email and password for google. A half hour later he wants email and password for yahoo and says it will be $10. I complained to Verizon (611) but they only apologized.

3. ultrastigi

ultrastigi Member

Ratings:
    +1
    One was a retailer and the other was a corp. The corp one i went to was shady i hate goin there. If transferin using the app the one guy told me bout doesn't work im gonna try another corp store.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

4. goracer

goracer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was told by Verizon 611 that some corp stores have a machine that will transfer the contacts. They plug in both phones and transfer them over. They called the store and had the guy physically verify it was there. I went two days later and after waiting for half an hour was told they don't have one. I explained some one in the store verified that you do. He again said no. He said he could do it for me if I gave him my info. Ok so I have to wait "another" half hour for him to come back and say it will be "another" half, hour plus a $10 charge. WTF? I was waiting to eat lunch, they verified the machine was there two days previous and never was there a mention of a $10 fee.

Anyhow, using yahoo worked as there is no google app for the :blackberry: and the OP said he no longer has active service to use the OTA backup service. His only other option is 32bit Outlook from MS Office 97 (or older).

#16 goracer, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
Search tags for this page
blackberry desktop software for android
how do i transfer contact from my blackberry curve to my droid maxx
how to restore contacts from blackberry backup to android
how to transfer contacts from blackberry to lg phone

restore contacts from blackberry to android

restore from blackberry to android
transfer contacts from blackberry to droid
transfering contacts from blackberry to droid
transferring data from blackberry to samsung galaxy rush