1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Transfering epub files from computer to phone.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by KLBailey, Dec 10, 2010.

1. KLBailey

KLBailey New Member

I have an ereader that uses epub files, that is not a nook. I am trying to transfer them to my phone, I am using the nook app, which also uses epub files.

I connect my phone to the computer and I have it set to usb mass storage when it connects. I find the file on my computer and I have tried two ways to transfer: 1. copy/paste, 2. drag/drop. I put the files in the same folder with the books that came with the app. When I go back to the nook app, the files that I have transfered are not available for selection. What other way is there? I don't want to root.

Thank you

Edit: I have downloaded "Nook for PC", moved my epub files to that library and tried to sync. It didn't work.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
Search tags for this page
epub file to android
epub to phone
how do i transfer epub from my pc to my galaxy phone
how to download epubs on android phone
how to get epub file to android phone
how to load epub to droid x2

how to open epub files on android

how to put epub in android
how to send epub to phone
how to sync epub to android