Transfer music

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzincat

Reaction score
Picture problem solved! I think. I had not yet taken a picture with the camera. Once I did, the phone established the directory structure for where it likes to have pictures. I was able to transfer a picture there afterward in DCIM/Camera(where it put the camera pic). It also created DCIM/100ANDRO and I was able to drag a pic there. Also in the Pictures directory. Funny how you have to take one pic first.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Picture problem solved! I think. I had not yet taken a picture with the camera. Once I did, the phone established the directory structure for where it likes to have pictures. I was able to transfer a picture there afterward in DCIM/Camera(where it put the camera pic). It also created DCIM/100ANDRO and I was able to drag a pic there. Also in the Pictures directory. Funny how you have to take one pic first.
I don't think that's the problem as I already had these folders the first time I tried to transfer pictures to that same folder (took a pic when I first got the phone) and it still failed eventually. I've seen so many "fixes" and even my own fix (factory reset) seemed to work when I transferred pictures right after that, but then like all other fixes I've seen, it stops randomly working again. Unfortunately I think this will be the case until google updates this somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.