Tranquility

Bro KV

Reaction score
Anyone else use this rom and can the black bar mod work with it?

supr2nr

Reaction score
If your speaking of a black notification bar then you should know that tranquility is already themed and includes a black notification bar.

OP
B

Bro KV

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I was more thinking about the 3G and signal strength icons being white on the black background instead of having the white box around black characters. If you know what I mean.

DroidTC

Reaction score
You can easily use ninjamorph to change out icons like that. Ninjamorph is in the market and you can find a tutorial online. You can use the 7-zip program to unpack the focused black bar mod and just take the 3G and signal icons from it and replace in your status bar. I do this often and just take whatever parts of themes I like and leave the rest

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

lDemon

Reaction score
I just flashed Tranquility on to my DX yesterday and it was really laggy at first and seems to have straightened itself out today but now i constantly have the sync icon in my notification bar, any ideas why?

jlambeth1

Reaction score
I just flashed Tranquility on to my DX yesterday and it was really laggy at first and seems to have straightened itself out today but now i constantly have the sync icon in my notification bar, any ideas why?

Not certain on that one. I had constant reboots that I cleared up by doing a factory reset. Now my phone flies and kicks serious ass! Maybe give that a shot to see if it helps.