1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tranquility ROM uninstall

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by LocaButt, Oct 11, 2011.

1. LocaButt

LocaButt New Member

I went back to stock but the tranquility logo still appears upon start-up where the Motorola logo usually appears. Any suggestions to get rid of it?

Thanks
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

What did you do to get back to stock? And are you currently rooted or unrooted?
  3. leftspin

leftspin New Member

JRummy's boot logo changer app from the market will do it for you if you're rooted
    what did you use to get back to stock?
  4. LocaButt

LocaButt New Member

I totally forgot I posted this, but still having the issue. Was rooted (Z4), un-rooted after I got an update that failed, though it still fails but that's another issue.
    To go back to stock I used Boostrapper, rebooted recovery, erased everything and installed my backup of stock I made when I first rooted/installed ROMs.
    I am by no means a rooting guru, so I imagine I am doing something wrong. Very irritating to see Tranquility appear even after the ROM is no longer installed. I will re-root now and try what you suggested leftspin, thanks.