Tranquility logo shows up before rubix boot logo, normal?

BayRyder

Reaction score
I had ttanquility rom bofore I installed the rubix leak rom. Evrything runs fine except the tranquilty boot logo shows up before the rubix logo, is this normal? Thanks

mcp770

Reaction score
I had ttanquility rom bofore I installed the rubix leak rom. Evrything runs fine except the tranquilty boot logo shows up before the rubix logo, is this normal? Thanks

Yea it happened to me too. I made sure to first delete the tranq folder from my sd card then used jrummys boot image changer http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-hacks/95909-dx-d2-boot-logo-changer-app.html can choose from quite a few cool images or add your own. the piss on apple is my favorite
images

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Am sort of glad am not the only one that's experiencing this. I actually SBFd, wiped data..You name it, I still get the same Tran boot. Tranq got a spell on the DX boot I think..LOL

mcp770

Reaction score
Man I know the big brains around here know where that image file is in the system files and you could delete or change it yourself or whatever....but man this app is one click easy....no brainer for me. Not to mention I never mind sending the guys that make my phone rock a couple thank you bones in the market.

Last edited:

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Its not an actual boot animation, its a boot logo. It's hard coded into... well.. honestly I couldn't even tell you. To change, use jrummys boot logo changer app. You can set it to whatever you want. I think jrummy even showed me love and put a rubiks cube on there :p

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a little bit of a problem with this... I'd be kind of pissed if I installed a rom and it had stuff carrying over if I ever decided to switch to another