Tranq toolbox after SBF

hoodboogie

Reaction score
I flashed sbf with rsd lite but still have the tranq toolbox and z4root. Any ideas?

Wiped data and cache. Used .340 sbf

kdkinc

Reaction score
I flashed sbf with rsd lite but still have the tranq toolbox and z4root. Any ideas?

Wiped data and cache. Used .340 sbf

This copied thread may give you the info you need.......

Originally Posted by Aixelsyd
Originally Posted by kdkinc
Originally Posted by Aixelsyd
Thanks guys makes total sense and is not a big deal really just noticed it when I installed the update. BTW I would be using your Linear theme but there are issues with it on the port over to TranQ so I have not switched over to it to figure out what is up and let you guys or P3 know about it as I'm not sure who did the port. Currently I'm back on my Moto PRO but if you'd like I can test the Linear theme on TranQ and let you guys know what is up if you'd like
I'm under the impression that the TranQ toolbox can be quite persistent.
Meaning that as you move to other Rom's that the toolbox stays on the phone.
HOPE I'm wrong not meant as a knock....
FYI that is incorrect now, and I do know all the ins and outs of it as I do beta testing of all TranQ updates for TBH prior to release.

Originally it was an issue to a degree if you didn't know what you were doing. You could get rid of it all if you went in and deleted the Toolbox stuff from the preinstalled folder tho before flashing a new ROM. However TBH put out a toolbox update, and also a TranQ update in the TBH app that now gives you an option in toolbox to remove all of it prior to flashing to another ROM so nothing is left behind. IE it gets rid of Toolbox, the TranQ boto logo, bootanimation and all sounds...etc.
Thank You for correcting me
That's great info for the uninformed , like myself.