tranfering music from iTunes or windows media to droid X

asteDroidx

Reaction score
I tried syncing my droid x to itunes or windows media player and it wont sync them both, and its saying my sd card doesnt work and its missing, i took out the card and put it back in and it still isnt working. Does anyone know what to do? Do i need an app or what? im new to the droid so im still learning everything this phone can do.

LT*

Reaction score
I tried syncing my droid x to itunes or windows media player and it wont sync them both, and its saying my sd card doesnt work and its missing, i took out the card and put it back in and it still isnt working. Does anyone know what to do? Do i need an app or what? im new to the droid so im still learning everything this phone can do.

Did you mount the SD card to your PC?

OP
A

asteDroidx

Reaction score
probably sounds dumb but how do you mount the sd card to the pc, i saw that it asked to be mounted but i wasnt sure how to do it or even what it meant haha, maybe connecting the droid to the pc and wait for a prompt window

Last edited:
OP
A

asteDroidx

Reaction score
i figured it out

i got it thanks for your help, i have a mounting piece that my card will fit into and ill hook it up to the pc

OP
A

asteDroidx

Reaction score
Need some advice for downloading a barcode scanner. I used androidtapp.com and downloaded one but it only scanned 1d codes not the 2d QR codes from a computer screen or magazines for videos and whatever. So I dragged it to the trash can on my screen and got rid of it. Could someone give me a site that actually worked for downloading a working QR barcode scanner?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App