Trading my Eris for your Droid

xr4v3nx

Reaction score
I'm still up for trades. I have a HTC Eris in very good condition :) Bay Area. Anyone interested? PM me for more details!

Date of Purchase:
December 28-30, 2009

Includes the following:
Skinomi TechSkin w/ Lifetime Warranty
A/C Adapter
Data cable
Original box - warranty card and other papers

For more images, I've uploaded a folder full of it and can be found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V2BYZLO6

Last edited:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
as crazy as it may sound, about a month ago there was a similar thread, and a trade did occur ;)

ntice

Reaction score
some people prefer the Eris, not me but some people!

viper1549

Reaction score
droids got roughly 2 million sold about? ya.. theres got to be at least a couple idiots that would take that deal.. LOL

OP
X

xr4v3nx

Reaction score
o_O_o_o_o_o_o_o_o_o_o_o

Last edited:

viper1549

Reaction score
well of course.. i'd be throwing some $$$ or whatever the person wants.. duh? o-o

Well for someone who wants to make a serious offer normally you would want to include some details like that.. duh!

OP
X

xr4v3nx

Reaction score
I'll be posting a screenshot of all the items that I will include tomorrow :)

Benton

Reaction score
Looks like a deal. I was a little surprised how chippy people got on this subject. My son has an Eris and loves it, awesome feel and function he says. I've got a Droid which has more hardware to it and an additional $100 at the time I purchased. Not sure the trade made above is a bad deal for either if it fits their need$. Congrats guys!

OP
X

xr4v3nx

Reaction score
Looks like a deal. I was a little surprised how chippy people got on this subject. My son has an Eris and loves it, awesome feel and function he says. I've got a Droid which has more hardware to it and an additional $100 at the time I purchased. Not sure the trade made above is a bad deal for either if it fits their need$. Congrats guys!

no reply from the dude yet xD

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
People, STOP thread crapping. This is not your thread and unless you are interested in making the trade, you don't need to comment.