Traded the Incredible for the X and..

Morgan

Reaction score
So I had the OG Droid but I lost it at Coachella Music Festival this year, got the Incredible on Launch day and was never really feeling that the phone was a good fit for me. Flash forward a couple months and the X comes out. Well, since the Incredible was sold out I thought I would throw a hail mary up on Crraigslist and see if anyone wanted to swap the phones. I was thinking that someone might possibly want the Incredible and couldn't get it and might go for the trade. Well, I got a couple emails here and there, none really that good of deals and finally yesterday, found a guy who would meet me at the Vzw store and have them swapped out, straight up.

I am really happy with the both the swap and the phone. The build quality from HTC just doesn't seem on par with Moto. My Droid was a beast of a phone and so is this thing. Got it rooted and all my important stuff backed up (Tasker / LauncherPro) last night. Really happy with the phone.

For some reason my laptop cannot find my phone when using Wifi tether so I have tinkering to do.

vatothe0

Reaction score
So I had the OG Droid but I lost it at Coachella Music Festival this year, got the Incredible on Launch day and was never really feeling that the phone was a good fit for me. Flash forward a couple months and the X comes out. Well, since the Incredible was sold out I thought I would throw a hail mary up on Crraigslist and see if anyone wanted to swap the phones. I was thinking that someone might possibly want the Incredible and couldn't get it and might go for the trade. Well, I got a couple emails here and there, none really that good of deals and finally yesterday, found a guy who would meet me at the Vzw store and have them swapped out, straight up.

I am really happy with the both the swap and the phone. The build quality from HTC just doesn't seem on par with Moto. My Droid was a beast of a phone and so is this thing. Got it rooted and all my important stuff backed up (Tasker / LauncherPro) last night. Really happy with the phone.

For some reason my laptop cannot find my phone when using Wifi tether so I have tinkering to do.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
As much as I appreciate a good trolling... was that really necessary?

Agreed. Not sure what an autistic-looking wrestler has to do with this (please don't flame for that) but either way glad to hear you're liking the X. Don't be surprised if that guy emails you back saying he wants a trade-back dancedroid

davieboynj

Reaction score
i had the incredible and traded it for a Droid1 and cash. best move i ever made with phones. the incredible cant hold the droidx's jock strap.

OP
M

Morgan

Reaction score
As much as I appreciate a good trolling... was that really necessary?

Agreed. Not sure what an autistic-looking wrestler has to do with this (please don't flame for that) but either way glad to hear you're liking the X. Don't be surprised if that guy emails you back saying he wants a trade-back dancedroid

I got an email from him today and when i saw it I was like, oh wtf, he just wanted to know how I got the transformer movies on there, whew.

Either way he's not getting it back