Trade x for Samsung

dirtnasty

Reaction score
Trade my Droid x for the Samsung now no more z4root dam!!!!!!!!
Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Z4root works on the Fascinate

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
dirtnasty

dirtnasty

Reaction score
Z4root not in the market anymore

Mylt1

Reaction score
It's posted on xda.

bryanspoon

Reaction score
I have a fascinate that I'd trade...

Trade my Droid x for the Samsung now no more z4root dam!!!!!!!!

I got this fascinate but it's set up so much differently than my previous droid...though I love the screen, and it already has an armor screen protector and has a nice rubber case with a belt clip...

1cmane

Reaction score
:greendroid:dancedroidi have a white fascinate i would trade for your droid xdancedroid:greendroid:

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
:greendroid:dancedroidi have a white fascinate i would trade for your droid xdancedroid:greendroid:

How in the world did you get a white fascinate? That would be awesome to have..even though really with a case on it it wouldnt make much of a difference..

paulviado420

Reaction score

How in the world did you get a white fascinate? That would be awesome to have..even though really with a case on it it wouldnt make much of a difference..

white fascinate is a bestbuy exclusive you can only get it there unless you go on ebay or something.

Jamis0n

Reaction score

white fascinate is a bestbuy exclusive you can only get it there unless you go on ebay or something.

Ill trade you for my black one!!

8pened!