trade my moto droid for incredible + 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasupwithuman

Reaction score
I will trade my moto droid which I've had since december, good condition, screen has 1 scratch and its the smallest scratch, only visible in sunlight at an angle. And seriously if I didn't say anything you wouldn't even notice it. Clear esn, and all the accessories. It is rooted with the newest bugless beast rom. I love this phone but I don't use the keyboard. I will ship it and give you a 100 us dollars. ( I can throw in an extra 15 to cover your shipping your incredible to me.) Let me know. Send me an email, [email protected]

Your phone must have a clear esn. I will ask for your esn before I ship so I can get it checked at verizon. Thanks.

nStyle

Reaction score
Incredible = $500 retail

Droid = under $300.

Plus this is not the place to post this.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Dont be surprised if you don't get a nice vacation from the forum for this. Name calling and badgering is not really accepted. All you had to do is point out he was talking used v new. Please be more respectful.

Last edited by a moderator:

brochaos

Reaction score
good lord, the guy may not have his facts right...but anger managment much?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Dont be surprised if you don't get a nice vacation from the forum for this. Name calling and badgering is not really accepted. All you had to do is point out he was talking used v new. Please be more respectful.

We'll just close the thread down.....

Insulting members and using abrasive language while being given the privilege to sell your equipment is not a good way to keep your thread open.

I won't delete the thread but it's now closed.

If interested see first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.