Trade in droid x for droid bionic?

Trong

Reaction score
i might buy this hopefully 199.99 with 2 yr contract and i can probably sell my dx for more than that and actually make a profit while upgrading my phone
If it was 199.99 on contract, I think they would've announced it. Expect something in the $250-300 range.

en28so

Reaction score
I wont for svouple reasons one being im getting my droid x today from Verizon lol.
2nd there os allways a new phone these days none really impress much anymore. Better apps is what android needs.
I completely agree with your statement. Better apps for sure is what we need. I hate to say it but some of the apps on ios, like the facebook one, are way more polished than the ones we have on android. They should focus more on this, instead of the(way too many) phones that are coming out all the time. I say you did a good decision on buying an X instead. At least you will have unlimited 3g(will 4g be unlimited?), and a phone that has many bugs ironed out already.

deathshead

Reaction score
I feel the same as well, we can have 50 core processors, but with only a hand full of good apps it does not matter, there is so much **** out there on the market, its coming around but wish it were faster...

On that note, while i love my Droid x I would never even think about getting the bionic,
locked bootloader and blur #1
crappy styling and too fat #2

Ill wait until spring-summer to see if there is a dual core HIGH RES super amoled 4.3 offering available with a unlocked bootloader.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I feel the same as well, we can have 50 core processors, but with only a hand full of good apps it does not matter, there is so much **** out there on the market, its coming around but wish it were faster...

On that note, while i love my Droid x I would never even think about getting the bionic,
locked bootloader and blur #1
crappy styling and too fat #2

Ill wait until spring-summer to see if there is a dual core HIGH RES super amoled 4.3 offering available with a unlocked bootloader.

2ghz Dual core tegra 2 with 1.5 gigs of ram anybody? With 4.3 inch full hd display 10 megapixel camera?? I bet we will see it next year :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
I want my phone to run Crysis on max settings.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

qman66

Reaction score
this comes with an unlocked hdmi that has can be viewed simultaneously on phone and tv. great new feature noone mentioned.

xmguy

Reaction score
My issue would be the cost for the 4G service over 3G. I can't believe vzw touts 4G with Netflix in HD. Since that would use the aloted bandwidth in minutes. They may be offering unlimited but id hold out. I've read compared to the current Droid line the Bionic is cheap. Mostly plastic. Thicker too. That's because of the 4G radio and 3G/1X cdma radio inside.

Sent from XMGUY's Droid X.