Trade for X

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by zm@n, Aug 5, 2010.

1. zm@n

zm@n New Member

Hi everyone, I have a droid 1 which i love!!!, don't have money to spend but am willing to trade my droid one and be willing to detail your car three times thoughout the year at no cost. I do this on the side here at my home in northern california, anyway, wishfull thinking but if anyone is interested just send me a message or reply here. thank you all. :motdroidvert:
  2. Kandiru

Kandiru New Member

I'll give you better advice.

Look at the insane prices original Droids run for on ebay. Last i checked they were outbidding each other for an auction used $270.

Order a basic cheapo phone off ebay as you put up your Droid on the auction block.

Soon you will be getting the DX. Good luck!
  3. richjacksonkc

richjacksonkc New Member

Right... mine is on ebay as we speak.. but make sure you get yours up there before the Droid 2 is officially announced or you'll take a cut in the sale price I'm sure... I made that mistake with a blackberry a few years back and missed out on the big prices..
  4. maidmarianiii

maidmarianiii New Member

Yeah, depending on condition, I just sold 2 of them, one newer for 300 and a used one (in excellent condition) for 250. Both on Craigslist and both within 1 week.
  5. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I think the Original Droids will always be worth their weight, just because of their unlocked abilities
  6. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan DF Super Moderator

DF does not have a Sell/Buy/Trade forum area and this thread would normally be closed. However, no offers of trades have been made and has turned more into what the value may be for original Droids and such.

So we're going to leave this open for now. Please make no offers for trades. If that happens then we will have to close it at that time.
  7. zm@n

zm@n New Member

HDTVSPORTSFAN sorry about that I will respect the rules. And to all that replied, thanks for your advice. I will give eBay a shot.... long live the Droid!!!!
  8. jcstarr

jcstarr New Member

Go eBay... I just sold my original Droid for $215 and it had a scratch in the middle of the screen (minor scratch, but I still did not expect to get $200+ considering I listed it as honestly as possible by mentioning the scratch).
  9. TheCheeks

TheCheeks New Member

Damn, talk about a high resale for Droid 1's.
  10. dragozoid

dragozoid New Member

Not really.

Most of them are selling for well under $200 on eBay now. But I just sold mine for $240 two hours ago. It was listed as $300 for a few days ago but I guess that was too high, even with the accessories, condition and free shipping.

Once the D2 comes out, the demand will decrease even more and it will be tough to sell D1s at even $200.
  11. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 New Member

I sold my d1 for $200 in less then a day just word of mouth to a friend only couple months old. Paid for my early upgrade......