1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Trade For Dinc or Keep DX?????

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by 04CiviCon20s, Nov 25, 2010.

1. 04CiviCon20s

04CiviCon20s New Member

I've been a lil bit happy w/DX but w/the lockdown of bootloader, The DX may be down for the count for sometime to go. I have a local guy here that wants to trade for the DX w/his Dinc. I need my DF fam's advice..I don't care about the HD issh for DX and I think both have great Cameras and nice Screens..Plus HTC widgets baby..Tru HTC Sence..Play nice to eachother now ok and thanks for all the input[​IMG]
  2. xliderider

xliderider New Member

Have you tried some of the roms available for the X? If you have, I don't think you would be commenting on the locked bootloader. Sure, there are no custom kernels, but the roms out there make the already capable X even better.

The incredible has poorer battery life and reception when compared to the X.
  3. Fate0n3

Fate0n3 New Member

I owned an inc for a short period of time before my X. I can say both are really good phones. I didn't notice much of a shorter battery life on the inc but I only owned it about a week and a half. Now reception I can say is an issue I had with my INC, it did not get as good of service as the X does. The roms out there for the X are really great... I am a Rubix man till the day i get rid of this phone lol... But the HTC Sense is really nice and smooth right out of the box. Phones do have similar features to them. Really it is up to you man, just a preference kind of deal. I don't think anyone can really say either is a bad phone.
  4. chkmate

chkmate New Member

I own an X and love it. But I'm also thinking of buying an extra android phone and trying to determine myself. Don't know weather to go with D2, Inc or even a D1 so I can enjoy more openness on the device.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk
  5. Bro KV

Bro KV New Member

I have Droid X 2.2 Rubix 1.8.9 w/Sephtin's BlackBar mod on my X and absolutely love it. Have you tried this rom?
  6. cpjr

cpjr New Member

I had the Incredible...and now the X. Wouldnt go back.

Why does everyone make such a HUGE stink about the bootloader. You can do JUST AS MUCH on the X with the locked down bootloader that you can do on a phone without it. Is it because they dont fully understand how to operate their device? Or because they hear alot of people complaining about it, so assume they need to hate it too.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010