Trade For Dinc or Keep DX?????

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I've been a lil bit happy w/DX but w/the lockdown of bootloader, The DX may be down for the count for sometime to go. I have a local guy here that wants to trade for the DX w/his Dinc. I need my DF fam's advice..I don't care about the HD issh for DX and I think both have great Cameras and nice Screens..Plus HTC widgets baby..Tru HTC Sence..Play nice to eachother now ok and thanks for all the input
%29.gif

xliderider

Reaction score
Have you tried some of the roms available for the X? If you have, I don't think you would be commenting on the locked bootloader. Sure, there are no custom kernels, but the roms out there make the already capable X even better.

The incredible has poorer battery life and reception when compared to the X.

Fate0n3

Reaction score
I owned an inc for a short period of time before my X. I can say both are really good phones. I didn't notice much of a shorter battery life on the inc but I only owned it about a week and a half. Now reception I can say is an issue I had with my INC, it did not get as good of service as the X does. The roms out there for the X are really great... I am a Rubix man till the day i get rid of this phone lol... But the HTC Sense is really nice and smooth right out of the box. Phones do have similar features to them. Really it is up to you man, just a preference kind of deal. I don't think anyone can really say either is a bad phone.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I own an X and love it. But I'm also thinking of buying an extra android phone and trying to determine myself. Don't know weather to go with D2, Inc or even a D1 so I can enjoy more openness on the device.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

Bro KV

Reaction score
I have Droid X 2.2 Rubix 1.8.9 w/Sephtin's BlackBar mod on my X and absolutely love it. Have you tried this rom?

cpjr

Reaction score
I had the Incredible...and now the X. Wouldnt go back.

Why does everyone make such a HUGE stink about the bootloader. You can do JUST AS MUCH on the X with the locked down bootloader that you can do on a phone without it. Is it because they dont fully understand how to operate their device? Or because they hear alot of people complaining about it, so assume they need to hate it too.

Last edited: