Trade for Blackberry Tour + $100

mjweier

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested on trading their motorola droid for my 2 month old blackberry tour 9630 (VZW enabled) +$100. To be honest, I'm a junkie for the newest technology considering I'm an I.T. student, and always love having the newest gadgets. If you're interested, shoot me a message! I have a ton of pictures of the current phone and I assure you it's got a clean ESN and is in new condition. Local pickup is cool too!

Thanks!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You smoking something?

I will bet no bites...or even a nibble

coolkidd

Reaction score
Well, remember there was a deal on Verizon a few weeks ago the BOGO sale.... Those people who PMed him probably has 2 Droids...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I can't believe the mods allow all this thread crapping to go on. Let the guy try to make a deal and if it doesn't happen, it won't make any difference to anyone but the OP. Just because some people prefer the Droid over a BB doesn't mean everyone feels that way!

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont have anything against the BB, I'm just saying dont post in Droid General Discussions if you're trying to sell something. That's what the Off Topic section is for.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Can't really picture anyone going to a BB from a Droid, but there's always somebody out there.

Good luck!

mjs31

Reaction score
Honestly, I can't believe the mods allow all this thread crapping to go on. Let the guy try to make a deal and if it doesn't happen, it won't make any difference to anyone but the OP. Just because some people prefer the Droid over a BB doesn't mean everyone feels that way!

So then we have sales all over? What regulates it? What can be sold and what can't? What is legite and what is a rip off? Think about it....

spazma7ik

Reaction score
I'll bet one of the parties will take and not send their end. What's stopping this from happen other than good morals?

irishdroid

Reaction score
You can have my Droid.......right after you pry it from my cold, dead fingers. :icon_ devil: