DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
so did the trade happen LOL i myself have a droid but i wanna try an ERIS lol

GreenAcid

Reaction score
lol. What? Really? I'm switching to a Moto Droid on Monday. The Eris is cool and everything, but you can do the EXACT same on the Moto Droid, people just don't know how to utilize their creativity and where to look.

Yes the Eris comes pre-customized, and all you do is flick some buttons. But the whole purpose of Android was to get away from Stock phones and suit your own needs to it.

droider4life

Reaction score
Im with MM1 and GREEN!!!! THE motor Droid seems to be the best customizable smart phone out....... not that I'm biased or anything LOL: )

KinderwoodLabs2

Reaction score
Wow! A few days ago, I kinda felt like I wanted to trade my Eris for a Motorola too. However, I've since found a few ways to fully customize it to my liking. Yes, the Eris may come somewhat "stock", but you certainly can change that in a hurry and it is pretty capable. JMHO of course, and it's pretty cool to know there are folks out there who are willing/want to trade should I change my mind. Good luck with your trades everyone!

J R

Reaction score
You lose Sense UI and have a MOTO instead of HTC

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i have a droid lol...but the screen is cracked lmao
how bad is the screen can you post a pic

Well the vway it cracked was by barely tappin the screen with the charger..rite next to the M on motorola branding but a large crack went down across thhe top of the screen lol i will post a pic when i can

xr4v3nx

Reaction score
I'm still up for trades. I have a Droid Eris. In very good condition :) Bay Area. Anyone interested?

Last edited: