1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Trade a RazrMaxx for a D4. Is there a classified section somewhere?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by Big D, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big D

Big D New Member

Hey guys. Not sure if this is even a legal question to post here. Appologies if I'm breaking a rule and please delete if I am.

My son is in chemotherapy and his coordination has been affected. He can't use the touchscreen keyboard and it's really pissing him off. He can use my D4 fine and asked me if he could have mine. I gave it to him but I can't use touchscreen KBs either.

Does anyone know of a place where I can either sell the RazrMaxx and buy a D4 (for equal $) or post a possible trade?

Thanks all
  2. mattjenn

mattjenn Member

I pm'd you
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

This is our rule;
    With that said, we do have a classified section on our sister site, android.net. - http://www.android.net/forum/android-classifieds/

I'm gonna close this thread. Good luck with the trade. I wish the best for your son

Tapped from a Nexus
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.