Trade a current Droid 2 "System Dump" for a 928Droid Black Glass D2 Theme :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Hi Guys,

Looking to port my latest Black Glass X Theme (from the Droid X) to the Droid 2. They are 98% identical (as far as the apps I Theme) but would like to have a current system dump to verify and create the Update.zip Theme with.

I don't need a full system dump, at a minimum I need the System/Framework folder and the system/app Folder.

ALl you have to do is use Astro or whatever file manager and copy those folders to the SDcard, move to PC, zip them up, upload and send me a link.

Once I have that I can turn around my Theme is a few days.

Also need a few Testers with Rooted Droid 2s that are comfortable with applying Update.zip Themes, setup and know how to use ADB commands and worse case have the SBF (and know how to use it) in case you need to fully restore. Doubtful that would be needed, but ya never know.

Post here or send PM please.

Thanks in advance,

Reaction score
Im on my phone now, give me a few min to switch to my computer so I can get you those folders.

Also ill be comfy testing for you, I came from D1 so sbfs and update.zips are normal

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If your working on themes for Droid 2 maybe it time for me to give in, and pick one up.

revision

Reaction score
Willing to test or do whatever you need. i have titanium backup and have already flashed back to stock and re-rooted. got the whole process down to under 10 minutes so reflashing multiple times won't bother me

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Wow, thanks for all the help..the only way it could be any better (and faster) is if one you lived close to me. I could knock this Port out in 2 hours or less with a phone in hand......wonder if there is anything wrong with my wife's Droid 1...:icon_eek:

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Let's cheer him on. Here we go Dave, Here we go. Here we go Dave, here we go. dancedroid

jdon285

Reaction score
Please count me in for beta testing, former droid 1 here and very familiar with adb and sbf. Thank you for going with this!!! Has always been my favorite theme!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.