1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

tracking heat?

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by searayman, Mar 10, 2011.

1. searayman

searayman New Member

is there a way to track whats causeing my droidx to heat up a lot. I am runnign liberty 1.5 nd no overclock, i am actually using underlock when screen is off
  2. brenneisec

brenneisec New Member

most likely its just an app thats using a lot of your cpu. for example when i play a certain game my phone heats up like crazy so i try not to play it too often. (i would uninstall if it wasnt so damn addicting haha).
  3. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

also, the 3g radio gets crazy hot. if i am surfing for just a few minutes it starts to get warm. so if you have lots of data being pulled in, this may be causing it.

FWIW, i am streaming tune-in radio and i am at 102.2 degrees....not to terrible IMO