1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Track Skip from Locked Screen

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by bigwilly90210, Mar 25, 2011.

1. bigwilly90210

bigwilly90210 New Member

This was one of my favorite things about my Ultimate Droid. Whenever I was walking, biking, or driving in my car there's no substitute for the convenience and accuracy of skipping tracks by just long pressing the volume buttons. At first I thought this was a feature of PlayerPro but after going back to my gf's Droid 1 I realized it was part of the ROM itself. After recovering from this massive setback I thought I'd put a post in here to see if anyone could feature request this or something. I would absolutely LOVE this feature in 1.4.2 or whatever comes next. Hopefully a Gingerbread ROM? Huh? Huh? haha
Search tags for this page

how to skip songs from screenlock on htc dna