1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tower Raiders

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by apatter8, Jan 11, 2010.

1. apatter8

apatter8 New Member

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't see anything posted about Tower Raiders BETA. It's a pretty sweet tower defense game that's free. It's not perfect, but I enjoy it and it continues to get better and better, as the dev puts out updates on a regular basis. To check it out just search for "tower raiders" on the market.
  2. Nukewire

Nukewire New Member

I played this game for over an hour and I loved it! Probably the best tower defense game on android!
  3. apatter8

apatter8 New Member

I agree, and it keeps getting better. Hopefully the next update includes sounds. I know he's working on it.
  4. xtremecanefan

xtremecanefan New Member

Just grabbed this the other day, and there are sounds. Go to the menu on start up and enable them. (disabled by default) Only issue i have found is that you sometimes lose the ability to control media volume (adjusts ring volume instead). Can be fixed by disabling and re-enabling the sound.

EDIT Forgot to mention, it is great game :)
  5. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB New Member

This is my favorite tower defense game on Android. :D
Search tags for this page

com.gianormousgame.towerraiders2