Touituer

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by armeddroid, Feb 18, 2010.

1. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

I guess the purpose of this thread is gain some followers with Touituer. I would like to to gain more followers using this post so that i can try and use all the functions with Touituer and utilize it with everyone on mulitple accounts. So if your on Twitter and your are using the best twitter app out there.
    Hit me up.

twitter.com/chinoali
    Hit me up, peoples.
    :icon_ banana:
  2. samiusmc

samiusmc Member

If it's the best Twitter app, why doesn't it have a feature for automatic hashtags?
  3. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

Its not a feature yet, but ask you and shall receive!:icon_ banana:

IMO Touiteur has the best UI of all the twitter apps, it's was just released yesterday the Dev was coding to make sure for a stable first release. Not to mention he updated it today to make refreshing more faster and included some UI enhancements. I've already seen him talk about implementing a lot of my requested features for future updates!

As it stands now Touiteur is a very stable and beautiful "base". So feature-wise it's not the "best" twitter client but it definitely has the potential to become the top!! Especially since we have direct contact with the dev (he visits the forums from time to time and is always replying to as many twitter questions he gets as he can). Very great dev!

If you have any suggestion head over to the Touiteur app thread and voice your opinions! Tama (the dev) is always listening!!:icon_ banana: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ap...ors-beautiful-widgets.html?highlight=touiteur
  4. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

I agree with you Sami but overall its still has the best UI. And the additional features you cant get with the other Twitter Apps.

The hashtags and music tags is what i am looking at.
    Def will post it on the other thread.