TouchWiz or LauncherPro+?

Gags1892

Reaction score
Debating heavily between these 2. Been using LP+, and I love it's fluid movement. However, I also love the colorful look of the standard TouchWiz interface.

What are you guys using, and why?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Launcher Pro because it blows all other launchers out of the water. ADW is nice too, but im stuck with LP for now..

filthy1

Reaction score
Tried launcher pro plus since I had it on my droid 1 but touch wiz seems more responsive and I prefer the colors and size of the icons with touch wiz...i am rooted with lag fix and touch wiz is just a little faster for me and I like the bigger icons.

OP
Gags1892

Gags1892

Reaction score
Tried launcher pro plus since I had it on my droid 1 but touch wiz seems more responsive and I prefer the colors and size of the icons with touch wiz...i am rooted with lag fix and touch wiz is just a little faster for me and I like the bigger icons.

I'm going back and forth between TW and LP+, but my main issue with TW is the fact that there is no native calendar widget!

filthy1

Reaction score

I'm going back and forth between TW and LP+, but my main issue with TW is the fact that there is no native calendar widget!

I have been using the daily briefing widget for my calander,stock and news updates...it has a nice weather set up to and you can set it to auto refresh or easu press the refresh button to your liking..it is one of the only "bloatware" apps I really liked.

mrdroid

Reaction score
I prefer ADW.Launcher over all of them on the Fascinate. Much more smooth than Launcher Pro for me.

illtema

Reaction score
i like touchwiz a lot but its a little too colorful for me, so i've been using lp

TeeJay

Reaction score
was a skeptic at first but now i have been using LP for a lil bit.. and i'm pretty much diggin it..

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Been using lp+ for quite a while now and figured I'd check out touchwiz, but I'm not finding it in the market. Tried it as one word and as two. Am I missing something?

Emitted from X.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Been using lp+ for quite a while now and figured I'd check out touchwiz, but I'm not finding it in the market. Tried it as one word and as two. Am I missing something?

Emitted from X.
Touchwiz is samsungs UI for their phones, like Sense and Blur for HTC and Moto.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Emitted from X.
Touchwiz is samsungs UI for their phones, like Sense and Blur for HTC and Moto.

Explains why this was posted in the Fascinate section...Haha!

Emitted from X.

Discover

Reaction score
I'm using LP because I'm not to fond of the TW it reminds me way to much of an apple product. lol

i downloaded LP i love the fact you can use custom icons, This is what I'm currently running and i plan on staying with it. I love the customization options i have..

smilepak

Reaction score
Debating heavily between these 2. Been using LP+, and I love it's fluid movement. However, I also love the colorful look of the standard TouchWiz interface.

What are you guys using, and why?

How about AWD Launcher.....

lefty78

Reaction score
What is Launch Pro? Everyone recommends it but I cannot find out good info on it on exactly what it is and does?
My phone is not rooted if that matters.